Finally I get my sticky mits on Sucker Punch’s latest offering, InFamous Second Son. As mentioned in a previous post I am a massive fan of the series and this is the PS4 game I have been looking forward to the most.
Here is the first 20 minutes of game play where we begin to get a picture of what InFamous Second Son will be like.
So far we have:
- Utterly beautiful graphics.
- The most realistic motion and facial capture I have ever seen in a game.
- The sound is very nice, particularly through my new Sony Wireless 2.0 headset!
- The voice acting from all of the characters is amazing. You’ve got to love Betty and Brooke Augustine is a really hissable villain.
- In Delsin you have a lead character that is sure to divide opinion (I like him but only because of his brother Reggie, their rapport gives Delsin a likable bratty little brother quality)
- Powers, so far so good, I have played more of this game on my personal account and trust me they get pretty spectacular fairly soon.
This episode and the next, which will be up on the channel tonight (26/3/14), are very plot and cut-scene heavy but this will lessen from episode 3 onward.
At the moment I have not been disappointed, it is early days and it is going to have to do something very special to top my enjoyment of its illustrious predecessor. However we shall see, so long as it makes me feel like a total badass super dude I will be more than happy.
I hope you enjoy it and as always Happy Gaming
InFamous Second Son – Part 1 ‘I’m Told That Hurts’